This is your last chance to submit your paper proposals for the opportunity to be part of the largest multi-society, multi-disciplinary oil and gas event in the Eastern hemisphere!
Due to popular demand the 7th International Petroleum Technology Conference (IPTC) call for papers deadline has been extended to 26 April 2013.
IPTC is a collaborative effort among four leading industry societies:
- American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG)
- European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers (EAGE)
- Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG)
- Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE)
Returning to Doha, Qatar, the seventh edition of IPTC will be held 20–22 January 2014 at the Qatar National Convention Centre with the theme Unlocking Energy through Innovation, Technology and Capability.
For more information and to submit your proposal, visit www.iptcnet.org/2014.
Sponsorship and Exhibitor Opportunities Available
Contact Samantha Armstrong at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +971.4.457.5800.
Extended Call for Papers Deadline:
26 April 2013
- E&P Geoscience
- Drilling and Completions
- Production and Operations
- Engineering Projects and Facilities
- Field Development
- Mid-Stream Gas
- HSE, Security, Human Resources, Business and Social Challenges
View full list of categories>>
Download call for papers brochure>>